Pages

23 July, 2009

Dream Job at Mansory?

I (Daniel) put together an application packet with a cover letter (in German) explaining my passion for modified high performance vehicles and about how I want to make it my life's work, along with my engineering and personal experience with modifying cars, German resume, and English resume. I sent out 11 of these to various high-end aftermarket car companies, and....

I GOT A REPLY BACK! The company that I was most excited about got back to me within 2 days! I had sent the application pack to the owner of the company, and he had already talked it over with the company's business development director and they e-mailed me back 2 days later saying that they found my application very interesting! They wanted to speak to me further as long as I was willing to move nearer to their headquarters (Brand, Germany). I will let you all know how it goes from here! Wish me the best!

Here are some pics of cars they have built...






1 comment:

  1. neat neat! Weeoooo Daniel! I want a fast car...

    ReplyDelete