Pages

21 July, 2009

"My wife's built like you...just a little bit...lighter."

Yah, if I took this even one time a week I'd be lighter than me too! Ha!
I took my first spinning class today with a british english guy named Steve! He is an absolutely fabulous man. It was a CRAZY hard class. I am inspired by the endurance, and stamina of the people in the class, two women in mid fifties, and mid seventies. Nothing I have EVER done on my bike has even KIND OF compared to that. It was so difficult. I nearly passed out at 25 minutes. Then I skated through the next ten-fifteen minutes and all of a sudden (my body must have switched over to fat burning, hooray!) I found a blast of new energy. I was so thankful! When we stopped "climbing hills" at 55 minutes and sat down on our seats my legs wouldn't peddle (sp?). I really had to try hard to make them move again. I was truely amazed because I really didnt feel like that when we were ending the class! We were all soaking with sweat from 20 minutes on (one of those fabulously purifying kinds of workouts) and my hair was totally curling in all directions defying even the restraints of my ponytail holder and bobby pins.

No comments:

Post a Comment