Pages

01 December, 2009

Holidays

It was a great weekend with the families. We brought our babies with us and they really enjoyed the extra space to run around. Heidi and Ollie particularly liked these grassy reeds that they were allowed to shred and pounce on and mince to pieces.
Even ol' Coug seemed perky and appreciative of all the festivities. Here he is showing off his uber relaxation. Can you believe that belly?!
And, once home again, we set up our own little Christmas tree. I was so excited to be able to have one of these beautiful rosemary bushes! I've been admiring them for years. Daniel named him Harold. I have to admit, I was a bit nervous for Harold because Oliver LOVES to chew on plants. But, I was hoping since Harold tasted a little spicier than most plants that Oliver wouldn't appreciate that. Sure enough, as Oliver bit Harold and made a sour face, I felt at peace knowing that we would enjoy our little Christmas tree all through December!

1 comment: