Pages

30 March, 2010

Ta Da!



We LOVE how much more calming and natural the color is! Right now I am using my red candles and green and red apples for color decoration, as well as my crayon drawing of some poppies :) But with this color I can change my accents every season and they will pop against the background! I almost cannot believe how much more open the room feels!

Ps. we also changed the lighting! Now it feels more like daylight when we have to be here during light hours. The old yellow lighting made us feel nuts and our eyes craved more light! :)

2 comments:

  1. love love love it! I thought you weren't supposed to change the color though?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe, never mind, I just read your post from a few days ago that said you were painting it a different color anyway.

    ReplyDelete