Pages

11 September, 2010

Gratitude, Love, Inspiration

Deep inside I harbor an undying spirit of hope and enthusiasm for the experience of life. I am at my most fulfilled when I am sharing that spirit and connecting it to other people's. I love the experience of seeing other's enthusiasm and spirit for life enliven and watching their tiny flame grow bigger and brighter. I am very grateful to have attracted a few profoundly passionate people in my life who have helped my own flame blaze. Here is someone I just came across who I am moved by and would love to share with you.

NICK VUJICIC
(please click above)

1 comment:

  1. Isn't he awesome? I'd love to hear him talk in real life. I've shared his videos with Taylor and Brenden a few times.
    Thank you for being one of the passionate people in my life, Marlayna : )

    ReplyDelete