Pages

06 December, 2010

Sweet Silver Bells



Yummy nuts to crack and our homemade coffee scented candle arrangement. I suggest you try it! Just buy coffee beans and stick a votive in the middle! Coffee smell anytime, without having to brew a cup!

A cheery way to display our candy canes - and makes them obvious so we dont have any leftovers this year!

Our enormous pine cones from Lake Tahoe - I cannot believe we got away with bringing these back on the airplane!

Since this years tree is super made of thrifty creative ideas I figured why not make the tree-topper out of one of our little ornaments I already had. It didnt have a photo in it so I decided a pretty monogram would make a nice focal point.


We used the pine cones from last year to decorate the tree. They shimmer because I doused them in glitter so the tree really sparkles!

Our sweet new Eco-Travel calendar from the old-fashioned magazine shop a few blocks away downtown.



And...since we already had "Jack" from A Nightmare Before Christmas, Daniel thought it was appropriate that we just carry him on through holidays from Halloween to Christmas and give him his Santa hat!
Except, my Jack is creepy - like his angry face.

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas! Thank you for the penguin, got it Christmas Eve! :)

    ReplyDelete