Pages

25 June, 2009

If I can only IMAGINE...

The day before the party I found myself frustrated with a feeling of "not enough to do" = dissatisfaction with "the now." Ha! As if I know all of what is around me and have nothing more to explore! Rediculous. Luckily, I snapped out of that unconcious state and into one in which I was again aware, inquisitive and imaginitive about the world around me. I grabbed my camera and went off into the woods. :) Just some beautiful things I stopped to admire on this day's adventure.

A definite "Hmmm...?" moment.







White Columbine. Seen this one before Mom?

Im so small. How can I feel so bored in a world this big?



This almost looks photoshoped.

See, Mom, I told you Columbine grows here like a weed.

A Sweetpea grows up a pine tree. Hey! That rhymes! :) Daniel said, "looks like the Charlie Brown tree my parents have and the flowers on the hill at the cottage." Right on. :)



Pretty bells.

I saw a very tiny mushroom.....
so I squated down, like a little kid, to take a very tiny picture. :)
Schoen, nah?

Some warm sand between my toesies.

Larry, Moe & Curly.

Incredible!

Yes, he was nearly no bigger than the crease in my thumb.


Stimulating to say the least. How could I be bored when I have so many senses? The smells of the daisies, warm pine needles, and fresh air. The sight of such vibrant colors in the sky, sweet peas, and lily pads. The sound of the grown frogs chirpping gladly in the sunshine. The taste of fresh strawberries, and the feeling of tiny tiny tiny toes walking across the pads of my fingers. How can our lives ever be boring?

1 comment:

  1. I wann a little sticky guy! You should call him!... your mini-sticky!

    ReplyDelete