Pages

12 August, 2009

My Beebs...

Makin' it happen in the kitchen. :) I had to blog this photo because I came across it just now and realized I cannot let the last post happen without telling you all how much help Daniel has been around the house. He helped me to put together this cabinet we bought for Bea's kitchen, he helped to paint the cealings in the dining room ( I HATE painting cealings), he has repaired many small things around the house and all while he is working on a major project to simplify the coats and shoes mess that currently clutters the staircase. But, this is not the time for discussing that. Those pics will come later! He is still working hard on that.


I am a darn lucky girl to have married such a good man. And, he can build and fix things. Not that he always knows how it can be done, but he always knows he can study a little and figure it out, my kinda guy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment