Pages

13 November, 2009

My first walk in our new neighborhood...

The first Saturday we were in our apartment I decided to take a walk through the mall to see what kind of businesses and people were in the area. I am really suprised by the treasures I am finding around this city. There seem to be a lot of unique, creative people with good ideas who are sharing a lot with the community. I found an organic co-op about 7 minutes away (by foot!!! so exciting to be able to walk places!) and I bought Daniel and I some Kombucha to balance out our stressed and pressed little bodies. It was delicious and fun to be able to suprise him with that. :)
I also found a cute vintage shop with lots of jewelry called Vintique and took an hour or so to talk with the owner and play with the jewelry. So many really cool pieces. I found these earings and I knew we were meant to be together as soon as I saw them! Ha, ok, so seriously, I never buy gold. I used to love it when I was younger...when I had these gold skinny hoops that I wore everywhere. So when I loved these, I thought, doesnt happen very often! Unfortunately the really nice consignment shop down the way from me was closing but I did get a great deal from it. I found this winter white sweater and bronze purse... and they were 75% off!

No comments:

Post a Comment