Pages

15 April, 2011

Package Full of Germs :)



I dont mean germs as in little bugs. I mean, Germans :).

Ok, no there weren't Germans inside the package but there was a lot of German stuff! I was beaming when we got this surprise gift box in the mail from our host family from our Hannover life of yesteryear. It was full of great pictures drawn by the 3 kiddos, Simon, Noah & Elia and lots of delicious chocolate and gummies and Tea! Bea and I used to drink so much tea so I am so happy to have this. It makes me think of her.

Some of our sweet drawings that we posted on our fridge - makes us smile big!
Oh, ooooo! And Heidi and Oliver also got a present :) A new wind-up mouse...it took them a little while to be brave enough to play with it! Haha. Scared-y-cats!

Unfortunately I didnt take photos of all the treasures we got but I do have these two little yummies left over to share. Anyone want a waffle cookie layered in carmel and dipped in chocolate?! Mmmmm!

No comments:

Post a Comment